Monday, November 26, 2007

Internet celebrities to government: WTF?

I touched on net neutrality and its growing impact on the campaign landscape a couple of posts back, but I would be remiss if I didn't share this video. Apparently, it's been around for a while, and I'm not sure how it took me 18 months to see it, but that's how it goes. If this is old or uninformative to you, I apologize. However, if I know my audience (and I think I do), then the cameos alone will be worth your price of admission.


Interested? Let Leslie Hall of GemSweater.com tell you more.


Now there are two causes I can support: keeping the internet free, and lovingly chronicling some awful fucking sweaters. Head to their website, linked above, to learn how you can get involved.

And, just for fun, here's a less political recap featuring a few other net residents.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lydia said...

oh my goodness. i had completely forgotten about the crazy sweater lady. she's awesome! and i think it's great that all of our favorite internet stars are banding together to protect our internet freedom.

oh yeah, love.