Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Link Roundup: Too Hot For October Edition

Before we get back to the YouTube rounds, I thought a little link roundup might be in order. Here are the stories piquing my interest today:

- Bush administration to intelligence community – GSO.
- Mike Huckabee to other candidates – kill yourselves.
- Lou Dobbs to everyone – wear that fucking pin.
- Amazon to willing customers - Whoop! Dart in yer neck!
- Senate to bloggers – you guys are pretty ok.

The first one’s depressing, the next two are puzzling, the fourth is predictable, and the last one is a relief, I guess. It’s good to know I won’t have to reveal my sources in the event of a hypothetical “shit goes down” scenario. Something tells me they wouldn’t take to that very well.

Also, in case anyone’s interested, there’s an ongoing interactive Q&A session with this year’s presidential candidates going on now at washingtonpost.com. Participants include four of the ones already featured in my ongoing YouTube analysis project, so if you have any burning questions, by all means, fire away.

Finally, as per class instructions, here’s my entry into the independently-created candidate endorsement video. From YouTube user Shane Killian:



Am I… am I becoming a Ron Paul fanboy? Oh, the humanity.

No comments: